1) Waking up and feeling it cooler than in has been but still having it be bright and sunny out (minus humidity).
2) Watching my children take and ENJOY tennis lessons and chatting with another mom who is a friend.
3) Thinking how happy I will be when Ray gets home -- 3 hours -- whoo hoo! (My husband is away from us all week working).
4) Picking up fence stain. 5 Minute Fence Stain is a product I have wanted for a long time. Now we have a fast weekend project, something that will beautify the area around our pool and something that when I look outside will remind me of the abundance that keeps on coming!
5) My son deciding on a gift for a birthday party in 2 days in less than 10 minutes of shopping (a new record)!
6) Getting through WalMart check out with the kids in less than 5 minutes.
7) Leaving a message for my friend Julie to say Happy Birthday and thinking about how wonderful she is and how grateful I am to have known her for the last 25 years!
8) Marinating Tilapia for the grill for dinner in Mediterranean seasoning -- yum!
9) Thinking about family night tonight with Ray and the kids, lighting a fire in the fire pit by the pool and roasting marshmallows.
10) Going out to pick cucumbers from my garden for the salad tonight! Who would have thought a city girl could grow veggies AND flowers? ;-)
Akemi of Yes To Me!
Camille of Joyz a Choice
Gil of Cult Case
Liara of Dream Builders
Leena of Conceptis Addict
Please feel free to list what makes you happy in my comments if you do not have a blog. Thank you!