Heal Pain Naturally has MOVED

Heal Pain Naturally has moved to its new location -- please click link to visit and bookmark new location at Jenny Mannion.com. While you are there PLEASE also visit the Heroes of Healing Group Writing Project!

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Heal Pain Naturally featured in Carnival Of Healing

Hi all, I apologize for my lack of posts the last week (Only 1 ) :-( It would take pages to tell you all that is going on and I am working on a synopsis of some of the occurrences.... In the meantime I wanted to tell you my post "Healing From Within" is featured in The Carnival of Healing found on Astrid Lee's wonderful blog, "Therapuetic Reiki". Please check it out -- it has many good articles from "Confessions From a Recovering Father" by my friend Alex Blackwell to "How to Quit Smoking or Help Someone Quit Smoking" by Debra Moorhead and many more. You will surely discover some great blogs to check out by visiting.

Thank you for your patience and I will be posting soon with some more details of the latest excitement in my life from saving my daughter from a speeding car hitting her on her 5th birthday to my husband being offered a job 5 hours away -- life sure has not been boring and I am just taking some much needed time to process it all so I can write about my learning experiences.

No comments:

Please Consider Donating

If you have found this site useful please consider donating. Your generosity will ensure my ability to keep it updated with new articles and information. Thank you!

Google Search

Google

Technorati

Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered by WebRing.

Wholistic Healing

Subscribe Today to IJHC
 
Feed Shark