Heal Pain Naturally has MOVED

Heal Pain Naturally has moved to its new location -- please click link to visit and bookmark new location at Jenny Mannion.com. While you are there PLEASE also visit the Heroes of Healing Group Writing Project!

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

"You Need to Train and Entrust your Subconscious Mind in Order to Heal Pain"


As my friend Deb from The Fibromyalgia-Free Blog reminds me of Dr. Joseph Murphy's wise words on the subconscious and how it can heal pain -- I am inspired for my newest entry.

A long time ago, Joseph Murphy said:

Your subconscious has the answer to all problems. If you suggest to your subconscious prior to sleep, “I want to get up at 6 A.M.,” it will awaken you at that exact time. Your subconscious mind is the builder of your body and can heal you. Lull yourself to sleep every night with the idea of perfect health, and your subconscious, being your faithful servant, will obey you.

Every thought is a cause, and every condition is an effect. One of the early writers of New Thoughtphilosophy, Joseph Murphy says it well. In today's society, everyone has ample opportunity to consider themselves victimized in some way. If you are tired of these types of defeatist thought patterns, read his books to learn a new way.

Please visit Deb's blog for other inspiring articles, thoughts, links and stories. Thanks Deb for letting me contribute my story to your blog this week.


When I was ill I used to go to bed with damning thoughts of what the next day would be like. "How am I going to clean the house when I KNOW I'll feel so sick", "I should probably try and get someone to drive the kids to all their activities tomorrow because I KNOW I'll be faint from my pain." I was telling myself so many negative things my subconscious was happy to oblige. By telling myself positive messages I could train it to think it was healed. My belief that this would work made it so.

When I went to bed worrying about a problem instead of asking my subconscious mind to try and figure out the solution I was not doing myself ANY favors. Now if I have something that needs to be worked out I can tell myself before bed "show me how to ..... " and if I do that faithfully a few nights in a row -- an answer will present itself. Worry does nothing but tell your subconscious mind you have no faith and you are owning the problem you are worrying about. Asking your subconscious for a solution tells your subconscious you have faith you will receive a solution -- that you are putting your belief in finding one.

Talk to yourself as you want life TO BE and tell yourself and BELIEVE it will be like that. Question yourself in positive ways and not self-defeating ways and your subconscious will rise to the occasion to help you and heal your pain. Pick up a copy of Joe Murphy's book and learn about your subconscious and how to talk to it so you will be sending it positive messages.

If you want to learn about other methods I used to heal myself you can take a look at my ebook or visit my site.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My pleasure Jenny! You write from the heart and I'm so glad we met in cyberspace!

Please Consider Donating

If you have found this site useful please consider donating. Your generosity will ensure my ability to keep it updated with new articles and information. Thank you!

Google Search

Google

Technorati

Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered by WebRing.

Wholistic Healing

Subscribe Today to IJHC
 
Feed Shark